This position offers you the opportunity to play a key role at the heart of the action in a small, successful company. You will be a critical player in a fun and fast-moving business. The Administrative Assistant is prized and recognized for being and having what it takes to make the business run smoothly. We offer a strong family-like culture that is long on teamwork and short on politics and people enjoy working here.
Over the last Decade Asurety, has grown to become the premier Dryer Vent & Fireplace Inspection company. Due to this tremendous growth, we are now looking to immediately hire an Administrative Assistant to work in our Multifamily Service Division. This position offers you the opportunity to play a key role in a successful company.
This is a full-time position (40-45 hours/week).
You must be:
• Meticulous -- you have a fine eye for the details.
• Resourceful -- you always find a way to make it work. Solution oriented. You can find a way to figure out how to get new projects and tasks done.
• No drama – your personal life doesn’t drag chaos into the workplace.
• Focused – you’ll have lots of projects and tasks that you are responsible so that most days will be different over time, and you are able to move from task to task, smoothly and efficiently so that you get a lot of things done.
• Hyper-organized -- Able to handle a large variety of projects and tasks and make sure nothing slips between the cracks.
• Utterly reliable. When you oversee a project or task you get it done, on time.
• Completely Trustworthy.
• Well Spoken -- Articulate. Can communicate professionally and informally over the phone, in person, and in writing. Able to negotiate better pricing, alternatives, etc. with vendors in a way that has them feeling good about it.
• Independent - Don’t need to be micromanaged to get stuff done—fast.
• Always looking for ways to create systems and structure to make projects and tasks flow better and be easier for the future.
• A great deal of common sense and business sense. Understand at a practical level how the world of business works so that you can help the company minimize costs and exposures and maximize and leverage opportunities and relationships.
• Comfortable with technology and able to quickly learn new software tools. Expert level proficiency at M.S. Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Maintain filing system.
• Organizing and systematizing corporate filings and paperwork.
• Handling accounts receivable/ payable process & filing liens.
• Handle billing disputes with vendors.
• Posting hiring ads, holding initial interviews, & running background checks on new hires.
• Manage vendor accounts.
• Keeping our insurance in compliance.
• Assisting Operations Manager to manage other team members to see that they are meeting their deadlines and project goals.