Are you interested in an Excellent, Year-Round earning opportunity? Well, keep reading this!
Over the last Decade, Asurety has grown to become the premier Dryer vent & Fireplace Inspection company. Due to this tremendous growth, we are now looking to immediately hire a dryer vent technician to work in our Multifamily Service Division. This position offers you the opportunity to play a key role in a successful company.
What's in It for You?
Great Pay and Room for Advancement -- We have a clear roadmap for your career advancement!
Year-Round Work -- Full Time position, no need to worry about seasonal layoffs!
Great environment - People both enjoy and take pride in working for Asurety. We promote a family-like culture in which everyone is important and respected.
Paid Time Off
* Performance Bonus
Keys to Success:
The ideal fit for this opportunity will be someone who is looking to find a career home and play an important role for years to come. We'll support you as you grow into this role and take on more responsibilities. To excel in this role, you will be sharp and resourceful, and enjoy pulling all the pieces together to make things happen and not just let things happen.
In addition, in order to be an outstanding Service Technician, you will:
• Remain open to taking on whatever task comes your way
• Achieve goals with minimal supervision, but also contribute effectively as a team player
• Bring a meticulous attention to detail, but also grasp the bigger picture and how the details fit into place
• Anticipate the needs of our customers and take initiative in providing a "One-of-a-Kind" service to them
• Experience with leading a team; prioritizing, scheduling, and assigning work
• Experience: Construction, Drywall, and Framing
• Analyze, troubleshoot, service, installations and repairs on dryer vents and fireplaces
• Maintain a clean and orderly service truck
• Be able to complete accurate reports via your phone
• Maintain a clean workspace inside the customer's homes
• Ability to climb and carry up to 40’ ladders and work comfortably & safely on rooftops
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Must have integrity and a solid work ethic
• Must have and maintain a clean driving record
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
• Knowledge of hand tools, power tools and pneumatic equipment
• A mechanical mindset
To be considered for the open positions you must have the following:
- MUST have a Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver’s license
- Clean Background
- Pass a Drug Test
- Reliable Transportation
- US Citizen or Work Visa
- Must not have a fear of heights
Job Type: Full-time
Career Path: Service Technician level 1 through level 4